Why the performance and service life of leaf chain is so important for safety-critical materials handling applications.
View all downloads
Regular leaf chain inspection, and the ability to recognise and track leaf chain wear, is vital for ensuring the safety and performance of materials handling equipment such as telehandlers or forklift trucks.
Download your free eBook today to discover:
- The most common factors that influence leaf chain life
- The signs and symptoms to look for when assessing wear
- The difference between chain stretch and chain wear – and why it matters
- Tips, tools and resources to simplify and safeguard your leaf chain inspections
- Essential guidelines for leaf chain safety